5. Djimon and Kimora When the Queen of “Fabulousity” and the man that most people still call “Amistad” (even after countless other roles) hooked up, most were pleasantly surprised. When she initially divorced her first husband Russell Simmons in 2008, no one knew who Kimora’s next man would be. She bounced back with Djimon; they married in 2009 and their son, Kenzo was born shortly after, making Kimora a mommy-of-three, with her daughters Ming and Aoki. Since their marriage, the two have been spotted on weekly dates, on the red carpet for various events and Djimon has made appearances on Kimora’s reality show “Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane.” Looks like the second time might be the charm.
- yay! keep me posted girlie! by Young Hip Chic on Stimulation Status will Be Back Soon!!!
- Its definitely a MAJOR change from just a couple of by SimplyDanija on Teen Vogue Hires Elaine Welteroth as Fashion and Beauty Director!
- This is such great news! It's awesome to see women by Bauce on Teen Vogue Hires Elaine Welteroth as Fashion and Beauty Director!
- I actually really like this dress! It really is like by AKFashionista on Would You Buy: House of Dereon Colorblock Dress
- it has such an artwork look. the creator/designer of this by Young Hip Chic on Would You Buy: House of Dereon Colorblock Dress